Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wrapping up his first year!


One of my biggest peeves is when people say they have lost touch because they have "been busy".
Um, sorry, not good enough for me.

So, with how long it's been since an update, the best answer I've got is we have been "occupied" these past few weeks! I promise updates soon!

This is the new funny/snarfy/say cheese face!
Look at all those teeth!

Our little GQ hippy posing for a photo...


G got crafty at school and made a little tie dye shirt!
He also whipped up a few onesies.
(Anyone interested, Target sells super easy spray dye)

~ Jerry Garcia meets John Wayne ~


Guess what is coming next??!

The big 12 month picture!



So hard to believe this little guy will be turning 1 this Saturday.

*Tears*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jen, He is so adorable! And getting so big! I love updates! Hope all is well :)