Here are his stats:
Height
21 1/2", 95 Percentile
It is still up for debate whether he will be playing football at OSU or basketball for UK!
Weight
9lb. 1 oz. , 90 Percentile
He was discharged from the hospital at 8lb. 1 oz, so he is definitely eating well!
Head Circumference
75 Percentile (his mommy was very thankful for this 1 week ago today!!!)
Here is an action shot of Grant doing his daily tummy time!
"Thank you Auntie Beth for my fancy blanket you made me, I spend lots of time on it every day!"
He has been doing very well and seems to enjoy laying on his tummy. He even decided to show off his strong muscles a little today with moving his head from side to side. The end of the video got cut off just as I was telling you about this Doctors appointment, but all this info is above!
3 comments:
Jen - He is so precious!!! I love this! Such a fun time for you guys. Love you all!
That's amazing! He is too cute for words! We love you~
I love the video, keep them coming!!! He's so cute!
Post a Comment