Thursday, August 13, 2009

All the pretty brides

I've been trying to organize all my digital photos into albums and I found myself reminiscing all the fun weddings we have been to!

Here are some the brides we were lucky enough to see tie the knot over the past few years!

Mandy Scaffe Higgs
My beautiful sister got married in Baltimore, Maryland


Kristen Gerosa Scaffe, my brother's wife, tied the knot in Newport, Connecticut


Shelly Clapp Fletcher
College roomie from OSU
Clyde, Ohio



Kara Curtis McFarland
Good friend from college and sorority sister
Salt Fork State Park in Ohio
Megan Cavanaugh and all the OSU college roomies in Cincinnati


Beth Neuberger Fulks and buddies from high school

Marisa Davis Lacinski, my best OSU buddy! By the way, I've never seen a picture of Marisa this serious, it actually scares me a little.
Nemacolin, Pennsylvania

Heather McAnelly Fackler, married Darren's best friend Tim in Louisville, Kentucky.
She was a river dancer back in the day, and she was showing us how to get down!

Melissa Meekins Makkii
Another Buckeye buddy!
Canton, Ohio

Last, but not least....


No comments: