Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!!


So I made a promise to myself that I would post something at least once a week...well, many weeks have past and there hasn't been much activity.  I realize we really need to step it up, especially after seeing my new friend Molly's blog (aka. 'Bestie) who has managed to blog about her wedding plans, the big day, and where they are now. Here we are, over a year later, and have finally started to print some pictures from our wedding!

We have been traveling quite a bit, most recently to meet our two new nephews (pictures to follow) Graham Oliver and Ryan Robert. Other than that, just a few weekend getaways here and there to explore our area a little more.  Just a few pics from our travels....


Charlotte Speedway, we are standing in front of Dale Jr's pit. I guess he is kind of a big deal in the racing world, but I'm still trying to get into it all!

Hilton Head with Dustin and Brittany & the Korfhage family. 

No comments: